GL - War

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Tue Jan 30 20:43:29 PST 2001

Also it will help with land allocation if you send in your forms tomorrow and
indicate that you want to camp with the Steppes. We're hoping to put together a
group encampment for all those that care to camp with Steppes and it's cantons.

As it has been in the past Steppes and Elfsea will be camping close to each
other but this year we will also share a common area and will put a pavillion up
in it so we have someplace dry to congregate when we're not fighting or
shopping.

BTW even if you pre register and then decide you can't go we will still get a
land allotment for you. Kind of a loop hole I know but if you saw the rabbit
warren (no pun intended concerning the ballista) we camped in last year you'll
understand why we're trying for as much land as we can get this year.

So pre register and indicate who you want to camp with if you know.

Perhaps we need a Gulf Wars camping class?

Fritz