GL - Job for Donnel

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 30 22:04:31 PST 2001

Carrollton is always looking for teachers (and we pay better than many district)- especially if they are bilingual.  Hey, if you teach bilingual in fact, my school is in desperate of someone!!!  So, what exactly are you certified in?
I came looking for a job the week before school started last year and with my certification and 3 years experience, I had interviews lined up before I even made it home to Norman, OK.  4 out of 5 told me the day I interviewed that if I wanted the job to show up the next day for Staff Development and we'd take care of the paperwork as we went. I don't know where you've looked, but getting a teaching job in the area should not be a problem - there is a huge shortage everywhere here.

Michelle (Capricia)