[Glaslyn] Teachers for Glaslyn's A & S

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 1 17:49:45 PDT 2001

Sorry for multiple postings in the Central Region.

Teachers Wanted!!!

The Canton of Glaslyn will be hosting a day of classes at our upcoming A & S
event on August 25th.
Classes will start at 9:00 and run until 4:00 with a break for lunch from
11:45 - 1:15.
We have 4 classrooms with tables available, a  parlor, a choir room for
music classes, the fellowship hall is available for 2 morning sessions and 1
afternoon session for dance classes (or classes which require lots of
space), and the kitchen is available for the last class session.
We plan to have six 50-minute class sessions throughout the day.
If you would like to have more than one class session for your class, no
problem!   If you would like to teach an all-day class, no problem!  The
site is wet, so if you would like to teach a brewing/vinting class, no
problem!  All classes are welcome!  First come, first served.
Please send class information (teacher, class name and basic description,
class requirements such as tables and chairs, length and preferred time of
day) to Capricia at HenryCS at ix.netcom.com.

In Service,
Lady Melissent d'Aulnay the Capricious (bka "Capricia")
Canton of Glaslyn, Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra