[Glaslyn] Wandering Bardic

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 9 06:44:12 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the list!

The cloak of Kragenworth Keep was won at the Wandering Bardic by Medb, whose
last name I disremember (and probably couldn't spell if I could remember
it).  I would appreciate someone letting me know what her last name is.

The decision was very difficult, and I have been feeling badly that there
was only one cloak to award, or that I could not split it in half (a la King
Solomon?).  But there will be other competitions, and other opportunities
for the runners-up.

Many thanks to Laird Caerell for hosting the competition, and to House
Broken Axe for the experience of being the keeper of the cloak this past
quarter.  It is an honor I look forward to competing for again.  I just hope
that if I should win it again, that the next judging I preside over will be
easier than this last one was.

Amicalement,
Madelina de Lyndesaye