[Glaslyn] From your new Seneschal

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Mon Jul 9 12:23:36 PDT 2001

Greetings from your new Seneschal.  I hope this missive
finds everyone in the Canton in good spirits and health.

Just a few things here.  First, I would like to say that
I feel it a great honor and privilege to be chosen as
Seneschal for the Canton of Glaslyn.  The Canton is like
an extended family to me.  We are very lucky to have a
group of people that all get along and work so well
together.

2nd, since I have been chosen as Seneschal, I was
required to give up my position as Minister of A&S.  I
am pleased to announce that at Coronation this
Saturday, Caroleigh was awarded this position.  I am
sure she will do a wonderful job.  I will be available
to help Caroleigh to move into this position.

Finally, remember we will have a combined
business/populace meeting on July 18.  Since this will
be 2 meetings combined into one, I would like to ask
every one to make an effort to be there on time as we
have alot of things to cover (such as our upcoming
Artisan of the Flame Event).  We will also have the
drawing for our new "Quest for the Flame" series.

Oh, one other thing.  Since our Quest for the Flame
series involves the offices of the Canton, I would like
for each officer to be prepared to give a 5 minute
speech about their office.  We have many newcomers (and
some oldtimers) who would benefit from knowing what each
office intales (so that we may be properly prepared for
our "Quest for the Flame").

I think that is about it.  I look forward to seeing
everyone on July 18th.

Always in Service to the Canton,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Seneschal, Canton of Glaslyn