[Glaslyn] Glaslyn's Artisan of the Flame

Susan Brockington ladylavina at email.com
Wed Jul 11 11:15:10 PDT 2001

The Canton of Glaslyn's
Artisan of the Flame
Saturday, August 25, 2001

Artisan's one and all, you are hereby invited to compete in our Artisan of the Flame competition, where the Canton will its A&S Champion.

Along with the artisan competition, there will be classes held throughout the day.  There will also be classes for the youth.  If you are interested in teaching a class, please contact the Class Coordinator, Lady Caprica (details below).

The site opens at 8:00 a.m. with classes beginning at 9:00 a.m..  Site closes at 6:00 p.m.  The site is wet in period containers.

Site fee is $5.00
Lunch is $4.00 (limited to 50)

Make checks payable to SCA, Inc/Canton of Glaslyn

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.  They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.

Event to be held at Saint David's Episcopal Church
623 Ector Street
Denton, Texas  76201

Directions:  Take your best route to I-35 to Denton, Take the University Drive exit and go East, Turn right on Ector Street, The church is approximately 1 mile on the right .

Autocrat:
Lord David de la Roke
 (David Brockington)
2002 Westwood