[Glaslyn] Viscountess Katherine

kkcleek at netscape.net kkcleek at netscape.net
Wed Jul 18 06:47:16 PDT 2001

Please read the words below from Viscountess Katherine,

A family emergency has arisen so I have left the great lands of Ansteorra and traveled into the trecherous lands of Atenveldt. I will be there until August 1. I can still be reached by email. If you need to talk with me on the phone, call my home and my son will connect us. I will be back in time for Steppes Artisan and the First Meeting of the Academy of Young Wolves. Please keep my mother-in-law in your prayers. She is over the worst of it and now just needs help getting back into normal things. I will miss all of you and look forward to seeing everyone at Steppes Artisan.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Katherine

p.s. Conal, this changes nothing that I have committed to for Steppes
Artisan.  We have everything almost half done and my son will assist with
getting my part done. I'll see you at Steppes Artisan.