[Glaslyn] Workshop update

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:47:53 PDT 2001

Wassail!

    Okay, the second weekend looks good.  Someone off-line suggested doing
it during your SCA 101 weekend on the 8th of Septemeber which you folk might
be doing.  In addition to that being a bad month, I will also be at Stargate
Baronial probably, Defender of the Fort the next weekend, and then Elfsea
defender or trip to Missouri the following weekend.

   BTW, I have heard there are a number of newcomers.  I am running the
newcomer's chivalric list at Defender of the Fort, for which I am the
current Champion for the Baroness.  I would invite everyone to ready
themselves and come down.  There is a newcomer Rapier list as well.  Also
new is this case means not having fought for more than a year (by
authorization date I think).

Godspeed,
Cyniric