[Glaslyn] Workshop update

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Thu Jul 19 14:22:19 PDT 2001

And you, m'lord!

I'll look for a place.  Saturday or shall i try to get the Visual Arts
Center for Sunday?

SCA 101/Glaslyn Game Day is tentatively scheduled for September 8.  Since
i'm not sure of the final decisions on that, i can't speak to it.  But i am
fairly certain that we can get a good number for a separate class as well.

How about it all?  Who's coming?

In Service,

Caroleigh