[Glaslyn] Newcomers revel

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Fri Jul 20 06:49:20 PDT 2001

Vivat Gabrielle on your newcomers revel and household party.

I have to work that evening so will not be able to attend but Catrin
will come over after work.

I know you have been asking for volunteers to mentor our future, the
newcomers, and I would like to help. Please put Catrin and I down to
mentor someone.

Also, I want to encourage all of you "old timers" out there to consider
joining Gabrielle's mentoring program. Gabrielle and the barony need
your help in making the newcomers to the Steppes feel welcome.

Remember your first event? How nervous you were. How intimidated you
felt by "the HATS" and the knights and the odd language.

Help make someone's first event or two a little less intimidating by
mentoring and explaining them through it.

Besides it'll be fun.

Fritz