[Glaslyn] Fabric Quest

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Tue Jul 24 17:07:13 PDT 2001

Greetings, all,
Hey, guess what?!  I have this Saturday off, and since I am unable to
attend Queen's, I thought it might be a good day to go fabric shopping!
I have been promising the new(er) folks just such a jaunt for a while
now....if you would like to go, let me know via this list or by calling
me (214-821-1223)
We will shoot for an early departure, as some of the warehouses on Perth
Street are not air-conditioned, and we will definitely need to show the
new kids Perth Street!  We will examine fabrics and test their fiber
content, and discuss their various merits for SCA use.  We can plan to
do lunch, too, as there are some good restaurants in the area.
Bring your wallets and lets shop--Twelfth Night will be here before you
know it!

Catrin