[Glaslyn] Arts and Sciences

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 9 14:44:41 PDT 2001

Okay, I'll put you down.  I can either put you in the last two class spots
(2:10 - 3:55) or give you the very first class (9 - 9:50 ) and either of the
last two class two class spots.  That will still leave most of the time
around lunch free if you want that semi-private "how to do lunch at an
event" class. ;-)

Michelle