[Glaslyn] Glaslynier

Jesse Jones lordnequam at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:01:10 PDT 2001

Hmm . . . I think I forgot to mention one thing (well, knowing me, I've
forgotten to mention dozens of things, but that's aside the point).  Unless
someone feels like donating large gobs of money to me, the newsletters will
be all in black and white.  Since this is all an out-of-pocket expense for
me, and I'm a poor college student, and who knows how many of these I'll
have to make, I'm doing them in black and white.

Bear that in mind, when considering things!

OH!  Also, another thing I forgot to mention.  You're also welcome to SUBMIT
ARTWORK for use on the inside!  Just remember, black and white, and it may
not be of the highest quality in the world, since I plan to use the copy
machines here on campus to reproduce these.

Truly!,

Jesse