[Glaslyn] Baby William

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Mon Jun 4 08:37:49 PDT 2001

Our baby is coming home this afternoon!!!

He will not need any monitors or special meds. They are saying that his
recovery is fabulous and his hunger is insatiable. If he keeps up his
eating as well as he has been he will on target with his peers.

We are so lucky to have this wonderful news. Thank you so much to everyone
that sent good thoughts, prayers, and lit candles for him. They all
helped! :)

Anyone wishing to visit us at our home is welcome. I will most likely not
be leaving the house this week so that we can all get settled in and into
a routine.

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca