[Glaslyn] How to borrow event related items owned by the Steppes

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:28:36 PDT 2001

Second attempt at sending this message.  Forgive me if you have already
received it.

Greetings to all reading this letter,

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Jon Rolfsson, (mund. John Mays),
and I have been granted the honor of acting as Quarter-master for the Barony
of the Steppes. This means that if you need to borrow any of the items that
the Steppes owns, I would be the one you would contact. This will allow our
Baron and Baroness to use their limited time more effectively.

I check email several times a day during the week and at least once on the
weekends. I also can be reached by cell phone. I do need the following
information for all equipment requests.

Borrowers name and phone number (legal name):

Event name :

List of items sought :

Planned pick up day and time :

Planned return day and time :

Also, in the event that you notice an item is in need of repair, please let
me know. There is nothing worse than getting to a site and discovering that
a piece of equipment is damaged and all the hardware stores are closed.

So that your request does not get lost in the vast amount of email I
sometimes get, please put " Quarter Master " on the subject line.

My email is john_l_mays at hotmail.com
My cell number is 972 365 9851

In Service,

Jon Rolfsson