[Glaslyn] Populace this FRIDAY, the 22nd

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Tue Jun 19 19:34:15 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone,
I would like to remind everyone that this Friday is Steppes Populace.
Yes, Friday.  We are having Open Grill and Potluck; bring your own meat
to grill, and perhaps a side dish to share.  We will provide non
alcoholic drinks, paper goods, chips, cookies, ice and the like.  You
might also want to bring a folding chair.
The subject of Populace will be a "State of the Barony" discussion.
Fritz and I want to share with all of you some goals we have for the
group, and to hear from you what you would like to see Steppes
accomplish in the coming year.
Please come, with your good ideas and positive outlooks.  The barony is
doing well, and we want to work with you all to ensure our continued
growth and prosperity.  We look forward to seeing all of you there.

Oaks, please remember that we especially want your attendance.

For Steppes,

Catrin  Steppes