[Glaslyn] Volunteers

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Wed Jun 27 09:55:53 PDT 2001

I am in need of 4 volunteers to help me put up the decorations for
coronation on Friday, July 6th beginning about 7:30 pm in Arlington. I
expect we will only need to be there for 2-3 hours.

I am also in need of someone to become a liaison to the shires and
cantons of Ansteorra regarding their device contribution to the kingdom
banner project.
Don't worry I'm not asking someone to take over the completion of the
project only the nagging and tracking to get the devices into my hands.

The successful applicant (biz talk) will need email access.
They should also be willing to get current info on Seneschals and start
the arm twisting at coronation.

If you can help with either of these volunteer needs please call or
email me privately.

Thanks,
Fritz

(214) 821-1223