[Glaslyn] Steppes Bowyer & Fletchers Guild meeting:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Jun 1 09:08:47 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

Just a reminder this Sunday June 3rd. after archery practice the monthly
meeting of the Steppes Bowyer & Fletchers Guild will be held at the home
of members Iames & Liadan, location:

809 Morningstar Trail (see attached maps)
Richardson TX 75081
Phone # 972-880-1689

Because our meeting runs from 5 PM till 8 PM (or later) please remember
to bring pot luck for dinner.

This month's workshop is "arrow making" with the best of the examples to
be donated to the Barony for prize stock.  All materials and tools will
be supplied.

Lord Karrick, a Master from the Kingdoms Guild should be in attendance to
rate our members skills so do not forget to bring your work projects for
him to inspect.  If you cannot attend please make arrangements to send
your work along with another member.

Any questions please contact me at:

214-327-4615 home, 214-862-2356 pager,
or ironwyrm at juno.com e-mail

Thanks to all,

Ironwyrm

PS: Also remember this Sunday is our children's archery practice and
tournament.
--
[ house area map.gif of type image/gif deleted ]