[Glaslyn] Minister of A&S position

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Thu Jun 28 12:33:17 PDT 2001

Greetings Everyone:

Sorry for this being so late, but I just realized it was
the 28th of June.  Anyway, bids for the position of A&S
Minister for the Canton of Glaslyn close June 30 - yes
that's right in just 2 short days.

If you are interested in applying for this position,
please please fill out "Application for office" form
found on the Kingdom website and inform the following
individuals:

Central Regional A&S Minister - HL Julianna Virtue at:
jwainwright at taylorpub.com

The Current Seneschal of Glaslyn - HL Airaklee Wolf at:
wolf77777 at juno.com

Their Excellencies of the Stepps at:  rhemail at swbell.net

Lady Katya - Minister of A&S, Barony of the Steppes at:
kmcalhou at garlandisd.net

Also, since I will be the new seneschal in just 10 short
days, please cc me at:  ladylavina at email.com.

Thanks.

Lavina