[Glaslyn] Kingdom A&S

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Mon Jun 11 11:22:25 PDT 2001

My Lady,
The actual date of our joint meeting is best left to my betters, however, it
was my understanding that Glaslyn had given only a provisional approval to
our participation in this event, predicated upon a site being chosen and a
final vote at our June 20 meeting.  If i am incorrect, i beg the pardon of
Glaslyn, and request accurate information.  If my information is correct, it
may be best for a meeting to be scheduled following June 20 at some
mutually-acceptable time and place.

Respectfully,
Carolle