[Glaslyn] Proposed A&S workshop

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Thu Jun 14 08:47:05 PDT 2001

I apologize if you get his multiple times.  I've tried
posting it to the list 3 times already this morning
(with no luck).

Unto the Ladies of Glaslyn (and other ladies
interested).  I do bid you greetings on this fine day.

I have good news for you laides who are interested in
learning the art of rapier and need garb.  Dona
KayLeigh has agreed to come to Glaslyn and give a hands
on - let's make you a pattern workshop.

The date she has proposed is Sunday June 24.  She is
willing to come to Denton.  I need to let her know as
soon as possible who is interested in this workshop.  I
know there some who are interested in rapier and have
expressed an interest in the workshop.

She needs to know if you want doublets and slops or
skirts and what type.  Also, please bring muslim (or
material) for a pattern.  If you don't have any muslim,
I'm sure we have enough scrap material laying around
that we could make a pattern.

So, please contact me ASAP! if you are interested and
WOULD come to the workshop that Dona KayLeigh has
agreed to host.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina
Minister of A&S, Canton of Glaslyn