[Glaslyn] Quest for the Flame

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Fri Jun 29 08:11:22 PDT 2001

Capricia:

When I first proposed this new "Quest" I proposed that
the entry fee be largess which would be placed in a box.
The largess that had been collected would be used as
prizes at our next event.

I proposed this idea so that it would make it easier on
the person coordinating prize baskets at the next event.

After much discussion and tossing around ideas, the
Canton decided that the winner would get the contents of
the box.

So yes, there was discussion.  However, the majority of
the discussion was on what exactly should, or should not
be allowed.  I.E. is a $200 mace better than a garage
sale find 25 cent candle stick.  That is why the rule
was made that whatever the item is must fit inside the
box.

I am more than willing ot hold more discussions on what
should be done with the contents of the largess box.

Lavina