GL - Lindenwood Heraldic Worksession

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Tue Mar 6 10:08:34 PST 2001

Kom heil og sael!

The next Lindenwood Heraldic Worksession is scheduled for this Wednesday,
March 7, at my home. Directions can be found at
http://geekgrrl.geekgrrl.org/sca/map.html , by calling me at
972-432-8945, or by emailing me. The session starts at 7:30 pm. This week
we are working on finalizing the paperwork for six submissions which are
going to Asterisk for the April ILoI, however, new submissions and
questions are always welcome.

Everyone is welcome to attend these sessions. Anyone with heraldic
knowledge who would like to share their expertise and the Heralds of
surrounding groups are especially welcome to attend. Refreshments will
be served.

Additionally, provided the weather forecast for Saturday is still "no
rain", I will be bringing out the Big Box o' Heraldry to the Tejas Celtic
Feis. Anyone who would like to work on a submission or help with a
submission is encouraged to come to the Feis. Volunteer to help with the
demo and you can get in free (until we run out of passes). Contact Lord
AElfhelm to volunteer at lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com. I would also like to
ask those of you who plan to attend to bring any peice of heraldic display
you might possess, such as banners, painted shields, surcoats, etc., so
that we can also demonstrate the pageantry of the SCA. If you will not be
attending but would still like to contribute to the heraldic display,
please contact me privately so that we can make arrangements. You may also
feel free to bring anything to my home on Wednesday.

Lady Sunnifa Eiríksdóttir
Herald, Lindenwood