GL - Newcomer's Revel - Note

Crystal aslyn2 at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 13 12:47:09 PST 2001

Greetings friends!

I'll be leaving this afternoon for Spring Break, and will return probably
Sunday afternoon (along with the rest of the other half of the Kingdom).
So.....please feel free to continue to send those RSVPs for our Revel to the
address listed below.

And thanks for the many gracious notes of understanding I've received (lol).
Please remind everyone that  *all* are welcome to the Revel (both old and
new).....not  *only* old timers but newcomers as well.

And now.....I do believe it's time for a nice....long.....vacation.....lol

Cheers!

~Aslyn