GL - Dance tomorrow night

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Wed Mar 14 15:04:51 PST 2001

Not to tell you what to do Capricia, but I saw where Philip White had
cancelled this week's dance practice in Steppes.  You might wish to send
this message along to them inviting those folks to our dance practice -
and perhaps Elfsea folks, too.

Just a suggestion.

Lavina
(who is always too willing to give her .25 cents worth.)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Scot and Michelle Henry wrote:

> For everyone interested, there will be dance tomorrow night at the Fine Arts
> Center.  Hope to see you there.
>
> I'm working on setting up a Glaslyn dance list to inform people of what's
> going on in this area - please contact me if you want on and think I haven't
> probably already added you. ;-)
>
> Capricia

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or