GL - The Glaslynier

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 19:43:13 PST 2001

Laird Jesse...how wonderful !!!

As discussed before...I will be glad to help in
anyway...and hope that many others would also join
in...

I would love to have a short write up from those of
the past Glaslyns describing memorable moments and
ancedotes...for the History/Photo Album I am
creating... perhaps these would do two fold and could
be printed in the newsletter !!!  I am sure there are
many interesting and humorous things that have
happened in the past years since the first Glaslyn :-)

Any pictures that anyone has from the past Glaslyns
that they would wish to donate are much
appreciated...plese give me names, dates, etc with
them

Alas...HL Afan...the pics you emailed I could not open
with my computer...  :-(

Now, I would like to present...A "Challenge" to the
creative artists of The Canton of Glaslyn.... I need
an 8 1/2 x 11 art drawing for the cover of the Glaslyn
Photo Album....please work on your page and bring it
to the April Populace meeting....the winning art will
be chosen then by the populace and I will have a prize
for the winner !!!!  :-)

God Speed,
Sharlyne Lockhart of the Canton of Glaslyn