GL - The Glaslynier

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Mar 15 08:50:00 PST 2001

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Jesse Jones wrote:

> 1) A title!  Currently, this thing is called simply "The Glaslynier" because
> its the best I could come up with.  A list of suggestions will be compiled
> and voted upon during the April Business Meeting.

I like the Glaslynier.  Or perhaps a title to go along with a theme of the
phoenix, or the "green/blue lake" - since that is where the name of our
canton came from.  Something along the lines of "the flight"; but I'm
not really good at thinking of titles.

> 2) Content!  Send articles, send pictures...

Remind me - I'll get you an A&S article of some sort.

> 3) Money! . . . well, okay, so it'll cost between $0.03 and $0.06 per copy .

Here's my vote - Let's say it cost .06 cents per copy.  If the magazine is
say 8 pages - that is a cost of .48 cents a copy.  If they are mailed
that's another .34 cents each for a total cost of .82 cents each.  I say
we sell subscriptions at $1.00/month ($12.00/year) and give a
complimentary copy to ther Excellencies of the Steppes and Their Royal
Majesties.

> Jesse J. Jones
> "SCA Nameless"

You should really think about getting an SCA name.  Otherwise you
will get stuck with "Jessie the SCA Nameless".  (he, he, he).

Lavina

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***