GL - Tonight's meeting

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Wed Mar 21 10:53:47 PST 2001

If I read the calendar right, we have a meeting of some sort tonight.
David and I probalby wont' be there.  David for sure, and probalby not
me.

David was painting the house yesterday afternoon and decided to see if he
could catapoulte himself to the other side of the house (I guess he just
missed not being able to go to war more than I thought).

Anyway, the ambulance hauled him away and we spent the next several hours
in the emergency room. Luckily
he managed to get away with only a strained/sprained neck,
strained/sprained lower back and his right arm is pretty swollen, but not
broken.  The doctors put him on some heavy duty pain killers, an
anti-inflamitory and a muslce relaxer.
So, he's pretty happy most of the time - that is until the pain killer
decide to start waring off.

As the fire truck and ambulance arrived at the house, Daniel yelled "Uncle
Mikie" - my brother, Mike (known as Uncle Mikie by his 4 nephews (3 from
his wife's sister) is a paramedic in Arlington.  Daniel told the
paramedics "Daddy fall down - bumba his head"

Take care, and we will see everyone soon.  If you get bored and want to
stop by and give David some pointers on the art of "flying", feel free to
do so.

Lavina

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or