GL - Tonight's meeting

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 19:35:35 PST 2001

m'laird David....were ye tryin new fencin
techniques....hope ye dinna expect me tae try leapin
froom the rooftops... Errol Flynn ye are not... Glad
to know that sprains were all...please take care and
you will be seeing two foes with the meds so be
careful....get well soon!!!  :-)

Sharlyn of Glaslyn