GL - The Epic Journey

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 25 10:49:02 PST 2001

Greetings my fellow traveling companion,

Exceedingly well-spoken Herries.  Along with everything else, you are
proving to be a bard in disguise.  We definitely need to plan a Bardic
sharing time at our event around a fire and allow you to share this fabulous
tale.
We should give you details to make "The Hunt for the Great Worm" into part
of Glaslyn's sagas as well.  Would you do it?
You also might want to perfect your pieces and allow Jesse the Nameless
 ;-) ) to publish them in our forthcoming unofficial newsletter and have
Sharlyne include them in the Historian's book.  ( I think that although
Sebastian brought an artist, no landscapes or pictures were actually
captured in print. But we could include paintings of the promised land.)

Note of pleasure - the ferrier reshoed our horse for free!!!  It helped
improve the day mightily.

Capricia, a humble wanderer