GL - Request for a demo

Jesse Jones lordnequam at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:19:16 PST 2001

>>I was contacted last Wednesday about our group doing a demo for a group of
>>folks at the Church of Jesus Christ-Later Day Saints (the Mormons).  They
>>would like for us to do a demo on Monday, April 2 (I believe is the date).
>>
>>Specific items of interest to them would be:
>>
>>1) Genology/Name Research
>>2) The aspects of Chilvery
>>3) Anything A&S
>>4) Anything else that we would like to share with them.
>>
>>Anyone interested?  Please vote one way or the other - yes or no.  Please
>>only vote yes if you would like to do this and YOU CAN HELP!

I'd be willing to give it a shot . . . provided it's not too far a walk and
takes place after 7pm on Monday.  I'd have to do a little research on
whatever I would discuss (maybe Chivalry, I have a decent background in that
subject as it is), but I'd be more than happy to help out if I can!

I'm just not sitting through any proselytization . . . *Nod, nod, nod.*

Truly!,

Jesse the Nameless