ANST-Announce - New Ansteorran History Pages

Jeremy Mauer madmauer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 12:13:57 PST 2001

Greetings,

As some of you know, I have been working on a small
project to chronicle all the histories of all the
Baronies in Ansteorra.  Thus far, I have had a fair
amount of success in this project, being about
one-half complete.  The populous of the Kingdom may
see for themselves what I have wrought at the
following URL:

http://madmauer.tripod.com/baronies.html

There, you may also find a listing of all the Crowns
of Ansteorra.

This information is far from complete.  If any of the
good folk of Ansteorra have a shovel to fill in the
various historical gaps, I would be most appreciative.

In Service,
Lord Æsc on Cræcganforda
Canton of Lindenwood
http://madmauer.tripod.com/sca.html

=====
Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand.
Ignorance and Prejudice and Fear walk hand in hand.

-"Witch Hunt"