GL - The Event

Stephen-David Schubert rogue_heries at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:48:42 PST 2001

First off, THANK YOU Sebastian for marshalling at fighter practice
tonight. We all appreciate your effort in coming all the way to
Denton and marshalling for us.

As for the event...
We will not be using portable toilets at the event. We will use the
on-site toilets. I'll bring my plumbing equipment incase they clog up.
We need to coordinate a day to knock out site tokens, and soon. Also,
I need to know where the tavern will be set up to figure out power
supply and water supply to that spot.
I need everyone's input on the format. Last stand was:
8am armour inspection (which means people will show around nine.)
10am light fighting begins (I am assuming two hours will cover?)What
      materials do we need for the rapier field?
12pm heavy begins
Dance begins when?
What time is good for court? Should we have it after the fighting?
Since site donation is $100, what are the other amounts for the
token supplies and add ons?
I would like to have these ironed out for the next meeting so we
can get all the information out ASAP. Time is short my friends.

Yours in Service,
Herries