GL - The Event

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Tue Mar 27 07:47:08 PST 2001

One should most definitely discuss the court thing with Their
Excellencies.

And yes, time is short. In fact, whether you have the specifics
ironed out or not, announcements need to be made ASAP!!!! We
know what (basically) we are doing, when, and where... so we need
to get the word out _now_!!!

Spring is a very busy time of year, and people are making their
plans. If you don't get your voice heard, and people don't know we
are having an event, those plans can not include us.

~A~