GL - (FWD) Event and money

Afan - Central Regional Seneschal grrhine at swbell.net
Fri Mar 30 08:01:07 PST 2001

Due to content in the subject line, this bounced (my guess it is
was the dollar signs) so I am forwarding it here.

To: glaslyn <glaslyn at ansteorra.org>
Subject: The Event and $$$$

Glaslyn and Lord Herries,

I do not think we are charging enough for the event.
I believe in good deals, but Glaslyn should not have to
limp along again this year. I think a fair price for the event
is $7.00 for adults(13 and up) and $3.00 for kiddies 5-12.
Family price total $20.00. It would be easy for the troll booth
easy for change, easy for everyone to do and we do not go broke
and our friends do not go broke coming to play with us.

Joan

In Service,
Lady Afan ferch Elystan
Central Regional Seneschal