GL - Open A&S Night this Monday

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Mar 1 10:25:34 PST 2001

Greetings Glaslynders:

According to the Glaslyn calendar, there is no dance on Thursday, March 9.
Therefore, we will have a open A&S workshop at my house on Monday, March
5 starting at 7:30 p.m.  Contact me if you need directions.

Bring your A&S project(s) of any type.  If you don't have A&S project,
come anyway.  I can help you start a project, you can paint on the
Celtic banner that we have started, or just hang out.  For those of you
who want to work on garb, I have 2 sewing machines available so you won't
have to haul yours around.

The next open A&S night will be Monday, March 19.

Also, remember that on Sunday, March 25 at 2:00 we will have our monthly
A&S workshop.  This month is Calligraphy, taught by HL Ceinwen and
Illumination taught by me.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Minister of A&S, Canton of Glaslyn