GL - Open A&S Night this Monday

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 1 15:47:53 PST 2001

I know, I know, but it couldn't be helped.  We will dance twice this month - just on an odd date.  Cute graphics - how do you do that?  My students would love it.

Also, Lavina, if you want to have A & S stuff every week, that's okay.  I may not make it every week - but then again, I've almost decided to put extra school work last in life, so I might. It's completely up to you and your hospitality.  Did David want to fight every week?  I just was thinking that 3 nights in Denton might be a bit much for us, but it seems to be working that dance and meetings are on opposite weeks anyway most of the time, so that wouldn't be happening.

In service,
Capricia