GL - Central Regional Chronicler Deputy

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:40:17 PST 2001

Greetings Glaslyners,

Since I am in need of a deputy and since I will be moving to Glaslyn in the
near future, I would like to post a notice for anyone who would be willing
to be the Central Regional Chronicler Deputy.  Kingdom Chronicler, Master
Michael Silverhands, has strongly encouraged me to acquire a deputy in the
event that I am unable to perform my duties.  The only requirement of the
deputy position would only be that you make yourself available to me so that
I might be able to keep you posted on the Central Region's Chroniclers'
happenings.  You need NOT be an SCA member, but would be nice if you decide
to take my position once I step down.  If you would like to talk with me
about the deputy position, please call me or e-mail me anytime.

In service,
H.L. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
Central Regional Chronicler, Ansteorra