GL - Goodness.....Mea Culpa

Crystal aslyn2 at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 12 15:51:29 PST 2001

Friends......

Have you ever had one of those days.......well......I've had one of those
weeks, and I'm so red iin the face right now that I can hardly stand it.

Friends.....I goofed!!!

The nanosecond after I hit the "send" button.....I realized that I left out
"one" very important word in the invitation I just sent to your lists
regarding our upcoming Newcomer's Revel......what I meant to say was

"The Steppes would like to cordially invite our neighbors to not *ONLY*
attend the event, but to invite any and all newcomers to attend this Revel."

Can you forgive me?  And will you please, please, please attend our event?
I am *so* very sorry......

See......Peers are human!

Most embarrassingly yours, (and actually laughing at her own stupidity)

Mistress Aslyn
(And believe me....I apologize)