GL - The Glaslynier

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 15 15:34:01 PST 2001

How about "The Quill"?  In Latin, would be even better - anyone know it?
Sebastian doesn't think we can charge for an unofficial newsletter but he'll
look into it.  Also, the Canton cannot reimburse for expenses.  That doesn't
mean that money can't be given to Jesse, just that it cannot be considered a
Canton expense.  It gets really sticky - it should be discussed at a
meeting.

Capricia

Also, Jesse the Nameless in Latin would probably be good too,  ;-)