GL - The Glaslynier

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:57:19 PST 2001

>I like the Glaslynier.

   Okay name-nazi here.  It does not really match any Welsh construction.
Furthermore, in the spirit of the Dream, we should look for something more
period even if it is unofficial.
   Do not get me wrong I like the idea.  Soap box off. :)

  Or perhaps a title to go along with a theme of the
>phoenix,

"Seo Fenix" is OE for The Phoenix but I am not biased am I? :)

or the "green/blue lake"

  The Algae?!

>Remind me - I'll get you an A&S article of some sort.

  I think it would be good for the officiers to send a little something.  I
could send a small note on things heraldic or research based. Herries note
about armour or styles and so forth.

>You should really think about getting an SCA name.  Otherwise you
>will get stuck with "Jessie the SCA Nameless".  (he, he, he).
>
>Lavina

  It might be hard to document but give me time.  I have the paperwork.

Cyniric