GL - Update

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 01:28:16 PST 2001

Dearest Lady Lavina and Lord David,

You are always in my prayers and my heart...I am glad
that they did not let the xray go unnoticed for too
long... If there is anything that you need done please
let us know....  hmmmm maybe some of Herries famous
cooking might help mend the Laird.... lol...how bout
it Herries....

And Herries well deserved the Acorn....he is a fine
man and always a help to all... (OK OK stop blushing
now Herries)

Sharlyne of Glaslyn