GL - The Event

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 06:42:50 PST 2001

Regarding Invitations.....There simply is not enough time to design and send
out invitations.  Unless you just want to do a few to send out.
Invitations are more of a courtesy than a necessity.  I would concentrate on
the more important issues of the even rather than worrying over
invititations.
Ceinwen
-----
However, I was wondering about