GL - (FWD) Event and money

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Fri Mar 30 08:19:46 PST 2001

I am inclined to agree with Joan on this one. The reason for doing
this event is, in part, is to raise money for Glaslyn. I think $7 may
be a little high for a single day event... I am sure that $3 is too low.
What about $6 for adults and $3 for children (5-12), with a family
max at $18. This would still be easy to make change for, would be
fair, and would make our break even 20 adults, rather than 40.
Since this should prove to be a pretty small event, I think we would
be safer that way. Lets face it, we really need the money!

 ~Afan~