GL - In Houston

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 06:01:00 PST 2001

 VIVAT !!!!!

Spring is a time for true love....!!!!!   I only wish the best for you both !!!!

Sharlyne of Glaslyn

  Richard Culver <rbculver at hotmail.com> wrote:

Wes Hal!

   I thought I would just share the decision for me to go ahead and move to Houston.  It was still up in the air, but with being with Richard and seeing the superior class offerings (they offer two semesters of Old English and a Germanic Migration Period history class), I will be moving here in May.

  Now the part everyone will really hate me for....After her divorce is final, Joan and I will plan on getting married and expanding the family which means she will also be leaving Glaslyn in due time. Sorry Lavina.  You can kill me when I get back. :)

Godspeed,
Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding