[Glaslyn] Various

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Mon May 7 11:47:40 PDT 2001

Greetings Glalynders:

Several things here:

1)  Since my final exam is this Wednesday, I will NOT hold an open A&S at my house tonight.  I REALLY need the time to study.  I realize this is short notice, however, I have no excuse except that I didn't realize until last night that Monday was upon us this quickly.

2) I would like to hold our next open A&S night at the park with the fighters.  That would be Monday, May 14.  If it doesn't work, I will be glad to move it back to our house until it stays lighter later in the evening.

3) I wish to thank Carolee for hosting the gameday at her house.  I notice that she has already posted info.  (Just for future reference, Saturday dates at The Visual Arts Center book 6-8 months in advance.)  Lord David and I will not be attending as I will (hopefully) be celebrating my graduation.

That's about it on this end.  I will see everyone soon.

Lavina