[Glaslyn] Getting back into the swing

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 11:10:41 PDT 2001

Greetings!

   Well for those who did not know, I decided to try out fighting again
since the surgeries.  At fighter practice I felt rusty and my left wrist was
tender, but I was otherwise all right.  I think I might be able to get back
to helping defend our canton and making sure we have a better ratio of left
handers to right handers.  I have been informed by some one close to me I
will be getting more protective armor though.  SHE seems to think I might
fall apart at the rate I am going.:)

   Thanks to the fighters for working with me on getting back into the swing
of things except Herries who ducked and made me kill myself with my own wrap
shot to the face. :)

Godspeed,
Cyniric