[Glaslyn] Calendar

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue May 1 20:29:52 PDT 2001

I am wondering when you all might be updating your calendar online and
possibly adding maps. I have a newcomer to the area and she is trying to
decide where to attend based on what she can map from where she is. Her
location is 121 and Coit and I want to give her all the possibilities with
in her driving range. But there are no maps on your website for her to look
at like there is on the Steppes site to the different guild meetings. At
this point I think that if we give her addresses she can probably to the
mapping and math on her own.

Help! :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas