[Glaslyn] Calendar

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Tue May 1 21:54:49 PDT 2001

I will try to update the calendar in the weeeee hours of the
morning... (translated: I will stay up extra late to do it.)

There _are_ maps on the web site. Each event, on the calendar
(even the out of date calendar), has a link to a map. We do not
post the map to open A&S for privacy sake. If someone wants to
go to an open A&S night, Lavina can be contacted through the list,
or a private e-mail. I'm sure if you express interest, she can tell you
the best way to get to her place (You're welcome Lavina. I know
how you love it when I speak for you.)

If there are other questions, you can also find contact information
on our web site.

In Service,
Lady Afan ferch Elystan
(wearing a virtual scribes hat... right now)