[Glaslyn] [Fwd: ANST-Announce - Great Demo Opportunity...]

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Thu May 3 05:42:00 PDT 2001

OK, Steppes et al, Elfsea is all up for this, doing it as a joint effort
with us.  We have flyers left from Irish Fest with both groups' info on
it, and the location is convenient to both of us.  Who's game for this?
Duncan, since Gabrielle is out of pocket until graduation, will you
coordinate with Maria de Vasquez (Elfsea Hospitaler), or appoint a
deputy, and see how we might best contribute?  Maria is already making
inquiries...
This could be lotsa fun, folks....

Catrin